Are you looking for the best Upgrade Windows in Ashford Kent and the surrounding communities of Kennington, Willesborough, Kingsnorth, Brabourne, Sellindge, Charing, Pluckley, Ham Street, Aldington, Mersham, Wye, Hothfield, Goddington, Little Chart, Brook, Egerton, Challock, Shadoxhurst and Hythe consider Flag Computer Repair, your first choice. Affordable Computer Repair Service. A local, mobile service. Industry certified. Free Collection.
Did you know that Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on 14th January 2020? You should now be seeing warnings from Microsoft if you are still using Windows 7. What does it mean?
- No more security updates.
- It will be unsafe to use for internet banking and internet surfing.
- If your computer is too old you may not be able to upgrade and will need a new machine.
- You need to backup and transfer your data.
I can help you with a safe and easy upgrade or setting up your new machine. Give me a call on 07976 151 148 and I can get you setup quickly.
I’m sending out FREE computer tips and tricks updates twice a month, here is an example. If you subscribe via THIS LINK I’ll give you a free guide to the “Top Ten Tips for Staying Safe Online” + FREE eBook “Is your tech dragging you down”
The best way to recover from a compromise, malware or system failure is to have a backup.
I can provide a backup service to protect you from losing your photos and documents It will also help to protect you from Ransomware. You will be getting;
- An Industry leading brand
- I will manage and monitor to ensure you are protected.
- I will provide, install and support the backup software
- Free back recovery
- Fully encrypted to protect your data
- An external drive is included (if required)
If you get the backup service as part of my Total Protection Plan, I also offer FREE virus recovery.
Does your current provider offer that? Have you even got a backup? I offer this service from £10 per month. Contact me for more information
I can help with:
Virus Removal and Repair
Computer Monitoring Service
New Device Setup